At least two of the drill halls found life after the Navy. One was used in Spokane for many years as a Costco. It is still there, just off the Division street exit, and now houses a Goodwill warehouse.
Another of the drill halls was donated to the University of Denver, disassembled, and reassembled on the DU campus in 1948-49 (bottom photo, as it was being torn down). It was used as a hockey arena that fans called “the old barn.” It stood on campus for nearly 50 years.